JumpSport PowerBounce™ Features
Those who have tested the new PowerBounce™ system have this to say about it: “Astonishing”, “Awesome”, and simply “Wow!”
The 14ft JumpSport ELITE PowerBounce has all of the features of our Standard ELITE models plus:
32 Dual-Spring PowerBounce™assemblies with adjustable Power-Cams™ for best performance & customization. It allows your system to grow with the ability of its users, providing a more powerful bounce that is configurable to three increased levels of performance.
- Engineered for safety with our patented StagedBounce™ Technology
- Rich Dark Blue Powder Coat Finish
- Frame Pad is Thick, Dark Blue 21-ounce PVC outer covering with a full width, 1 inch thick, gym-quality EPE foam core
- Sturdy frame rail is made of heavy-wall steel tubing for rugged durability
- 15 year Frame Warranty
- Internally mounted safety enclosure net – easier and faster to assemble than the standard 380 enclosure – features our patented
- Unforgettable™ overlapping entry
- Designed with safety in mind, the trampolines and safety enclosures work together and are only sold together as a unitized system
About the PowerBounce™ System
This state-of-the-art technology improves both shock-absorption and bounce performance. It’s the first and only single-bed trampoline that can be tuned for different age, weight, and skill levels, yet it also broadens the performance spectrum so that jumpers with a wider range of weights and skill levels can safely enjoy the same setup.
The heart of the PowerBounce system is our patented TripleStage-DualSpring™ assembly. Each assembly consists of two High-Performance springs mounted on our PowerArm™ fitting. The upper, Primary Spring locks the PowerArm™ into the V-ring, while the lower, PowerSpring™ attaches to one of the PowerArm’s three stages–the top, middle, or bottom setting.
Soar to new levels! The PowerArm™ linkages work like levers as the PowerSprings stretch, and this significantly improves the bounce performance. The bottom setting provides the best combination of shock absorption and performance because it super-stages the springs.